Information to help you achieve your educational goals

Parent Plus Loans For Off-Campus Housing?

Asked by jcpainter13
Can Parent Plus Loans be used for off campus housing? I know Stafford and Student Loans can be, but can Parent Plus Loans be used this way? Also if they can can you please post a URL with this information so I can show my parents the site. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Answered by caba
Either parent may borrow funds for a dependent undergraduate student to meet all or part of the educational expenses. The borrower must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and must have good credit. The student must be enrolled at least half time. Your educational expenses include tuition, fees, room, board, books/supplies, and living expenses. Room and board is an average figure that is put into the school's COA (Cost of Attendance), but room and board can mean living on or off campus. More information may be found at: Hope this helps!

yahoo answers

College Questions
College Prep